P4C at Home
P4C at home
- Have a short conversation or discussion whereby you share thoughts and ideas as well as give reasons. This could be about a topic covered at school, a book they are reading, news articles or photograph etc.
- Play the 'odd one out' choosing 3 objects, pictures, family members or animals etc. which is the odd one out and why? Give reasons. Is there more than one?
- Ask children - would you rather questions. E.g. Would you rather travel to the past or the future? Would you rather live without your TV or your bed? Why?
- Good because and bad because questions. E.g. If we could hear peoples thoughts, if writing was never invented, if dinosaurs still roamed the Earth.
- Make connections between different objects. Have some objects out and ask children to explore the connections between 2/3 different objects (or more).