Below are some worksheets and practical activities you and your child can do at home …
Other little things you can do include:
- Practise writing their name
- Practise writing simple words for example; pig, dog, cat, box, hat, man, pen,
- Count anything and everything - focus on amounts up to 20!
- Practise reading and writing numbers to 20.
- Using objects like blocks, books or toys - encourage your child to add two groups together or take away some objects and see what is left!
- Play imaginative games like 'families', 'teachers', 'doctors' - ask your child what they would like to play (they'll have lots of ideas!)
Keep checking back for regular updates!