Weekly times tables
Week commencing 8th June
Week commencing 18th May
Week commencing 4th May
Have a go at the daily worksheets for practice.
Can you create a poster showing your 7 times table and any ways to remember?
Can you time yourself? How quickly can you write it out? Can you beat your time throughout the week?
Week Commencing 27th April
This week we are learning the ...
To help learn your 6 times tables and remember them, try some of the activities below:
-Create a rap, poem or song for your family.
- Create a poster to explain to others how to learn them.
-Find any patterns or ways you can remember them.
-Create a test for the rest of your family.
-Create your own 6 times table questions for the rest of your family to try out.
EG: If you know 5 x 6 = 30, what would 0.5 x 6 = ?
Week commencing 20th April
The times table of the week is....
Activities for this week:
- Can you write it out forwards and backwards? Can you time yourself? How fast can you write it out and can you beat your time?
- Look for patterns. What can you see? Look for odd, even and repeating digits. Can you explain why these patterns occur?
- Can you create a poster showing your 8 times table? Could it involve patterns and tricks to help you remember?
- Can you create a song, rap or rhyme to help you remember?
- See the links below for games, interactive resources and questions to test yourself!