We are here to support you and your family with any issues both at home or at school.
Your concerns may be varied, for example:
· Changing schools
· Communicating with your child
· General routines (bedtime, etc)
· Managing challenging behaviour
· Smoking, drugs and alcohol
· Finding time for yourself
· Relationship issues
- Mental Health and Well Being
- Help in applying for jobs
- Supporting with attendance
Solihull Parenting Referral
We can refer parent onto a 10 week course that aims to increase emotional health and well-being for families and their children;
Drop In Sessions
Just call into school and if we am available I will be only too happy to see you.
Or just phone school and we will be happy to talk.
- Mental Health and Well Being All round service.
- One-to-One sessions based on need
- Nurture Groups - anxiety, friendships, social skills
- Rainbows - bereavement and separation
- Supporting with issues around bullying
- Self Esteem
- Support for attendance
During lunchtimes children are invited to the Nurture club:
- Providing a structured environment inside
- Confidence building