Our Pastoral Team
Hi welcome to your Pastoral team. We are here to support you and your family with any issues both at home or at school. Offering pastoral care means that your child is safe, happy, involved and able to perform to their potential.
Your concerns may be varied, for example:
· Changing schools
· Communicating with your child
· General routines (bedtime, etc)
· Managing challenging behaviour
· Smoking, drugs and alcohol
· Finding time for yourself
· Relationship issues
- Mental Health and Well Being
- Help in applying for jobs
- Supporting with attendance
During this extremely difficult time our support is still here whenever you need us, from virtual meetings for a chat and a cuppa, to a friendly voice at the end of a phone for advice or just someone to talk too.
Doncaster Council - website for support
Doncaster CAMHS- are available to support with any mental health or wellbeing concerns you may have for your young people.
Solihull Parenting Referral
We can refer parents onto a 10 week course that aims to increase emotional health and well-being for families and their children this course is currently been held on line.
- promotes understanding of children's behaviour
- increases confidence and self esteem in parent and child
- gives parents strategies to repair things when they have gone wrong
- promotes reflective, sensitive and effective parenting
Drop In Sessions/phone calls
Just call the school and if we are available we will be only too happy to talk to you about any problems or worries.
- Mental Health and Well Being All round service.
- One-to-One sessions based on need
- Nurture Groups - anxiety, friendships, social skills
- Rainbows - bereavement and separation
- Supporting with issues around bullying
- Self Esteem
- Support for attendance
During lunchtimes children are invited to the Nurture club:
- Providing a structured environment inside
- Confidence building
all the above groups and clubs will continue in school when it is safe to do so.
If you would like to speak to a member of our pastoral team regarding support for you and/or your child/ren, you can contact our admin team on: