Hello and welcome to Foundation 2!
Please click on one of the links below to find out more about what we've been up to
Please check back regularly for updates.
Our topic this term is ...
All about us and others
We will be learning about people that help us, different jobs and about our bodies.
The books we will be learning from are:
So we can learn about:
- the life cycle of the butterfly
- Healthy and unhealthy foods
If you follow this link you can watch the story at home …
We will be:
- talking about new words we haven't heard before
- discussing the characters, setting and plot
- retelling the stories focusing on three key parts - beginning, middle and end.
- explaining what we like about the story
In maths we are focusing on numbers to 10 - counting reliably forwards and backwards and finding one more or less then any number to 10.
We will also be finding out why is it important to eat healthy and exercise and how this helps our bodies.
We'll be expressing our feelings through dance, songs or art work.