Hello and welcome to Foundation 2!
Please click on one of the links below to find out more about what we will be learning this term!
Please check back regularly for updates.
Our topic this term is ...
Reconnecting Families and Skills for Learning
We will be reading the book 'Here We Are'
by Oliver Jeffers.
If you follow this link you can watch the story at home …
We will be:
- talking about new words we haven't heard before
- discussing the different scenes
- discussing the differences and similarities in people
- focusing on three key parts of the story - beginning, middle and end.
- explaining what we like about the story
- talking about feelings and emotions
In math's we are focusing on numbers to 10 - counting reliably forwards and backwards, comparing numbers, representing amounts and finding one more or less then any number to 10.
We'll be exploring what happens when we mix colours together and how they change. We will choose colours for a purpose to create a piece of art work inspired by the book 'Here We Are'.